We are hiring!
An accountant with significant experience in insurance accounting is needed for the following duties:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and other external financial reporting
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Use business and industry financial data for negotiations with stop loss insurance carriers
- Develop systems to track member vessels information
- Develop systems to track claims activity
- Manage and pay member claims
- Identify business process and system improvements
- Perform market analysis to inform strategic planning
- Use spreadsheets to illustrate technical reports for management and members
- Perform ongoing SalesForce system administration and manage SalesForce dashboards, reports, forms, and templates
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related; Washington State Insurance License or ability to obtain same; 5 years experience insurance accounting including GAAP; 5 years experience using QuickBooks in public accounting; 2 years of experience as Administrator for SalesForce tools; 2 years of insurance data analysis experience. Competitive pay and benefits.
Email your resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org